- Runtime environment is based on Eclipse 3.8.1, up from 3.5.1 until now. Getting ready for 4.x upgrade!
- Memory and resource leaks relating to images, open files not being closed, etc. were fixed.
- Memory usage caused by many duplicate strings was significantly reduced.
- Several QuickFixes now work entirely in the background, speeding things up considerably.
- Problems with the label decorators not refreshing when changing prperty to display were fixed.
- A refusal to load into Eclipse 4.3M4 caused by an upgrade to the ICU4J character encoding library in Eclipse itself was fixed.
- The version number was updated to 0.9.12. We are nearing official launch!
Registered users should not upgrade using check for upgrades but download a complete new version and register that using their existing license keys. New users can downlaod an apply for 30 day free evaluation license at the installation site