A new version of EulumdatTools 0.14.6.v20160115 was published on January 15 at http://www.fold1.com/eulumdattools/.
- Improved IES syntax coloring, now also indicating periods as field separators
- Added a QuickFix for missing item code in standard version and duplicate item code in sandbox version for EULUMDAT files. You can fill in product code from filename or product name.
- Code quality improvements
- IES file keywords now have content assist, activated on CTRL+SPACE on Windows/Linux and CMD+SPACE on Mac
- IES files now have syntax coloring, with illegal characters immediately showing up in RED!
- Fixed issue with hard coded expiry date
- All versions of EulumdatTools are now based on Eclipse 4.5.1 Mars. To upgrade reinstall from the download site listed below. The Mac version now looks like a regular Mac application.
- Make it possible to retain Testlab and Testdate/Issuedate on conversion of IES to EULUMDAT and vice versa. Based on a suggestion/request by Mikulas Parma.
- Allow setting of Test Lab name when there is a full license, to be used in conversions.
- Removed some annoying behavior where latest blog post opened in external browser
- Fixed nasty conversion bug where IES to EULUMDAT conversion for IES files with absolute photometry had wrong DFF factors calculated. These can be caught and fixed by the Eulumdat validator, but now they are calculated correctly in the first place. If you have converted IES files to EULUMDAT with absolute photometry in the past and not validated the output, please reconvert your files!
- NOTE: the same bug affected the online IES to EULUMDAT converter at http://ies2eulumdat.appspot.com, so if you have used that, reconvert also!
- A regression causing the IES validator to stop working was fixed (IES Validator Feature)
- Checking your license will now use the
https:protocol instead of
http:increasing your privacy
- Open Editors will now return to opened tab between sessions
- A problem where the cursor moved to start of line in the source editors when installed in Eclipse e4 was fixed
- You can read this blog right in EulumdatTools so you will always be up to date on latest developments
- EulumdatTools now contains a structured compare editor to make comparing 2 EULUMDAT files easier (see image) (Sandbox Feature)
- A check for overlapping C-planes, where there are C-planes for both 0° and 360° was added (Sandbox Feature)
Registered users should update using Help / Check for Updates... and install the needed features following the steps below, new users should install EulumdatTools first. New users can download an apply for 30 day free evaluation license at the installation site
Installation of EulumdatToolsFor use in Eclipse you can use the standard Eclipse update site
Installation of Sandbox Feature
Select menu Help / Install New Software... and choose the Eulumdat Tools Sandbox / Sandbox Feature, press Next and follow through with the installation. Also see here