- The application didn't show the right icon on Windows 7
- Saving images did not work on Mac OSX
There is now a QuickFix to change all lamp designations to proper values defined in
- Several QuickFixes now work entirely in the background, speeding things up considerably.
- All Validation jobs are now cancelled at shutdown, so shutdown is faster.
- The cone diagram now has a "double height" option, providing beam diamter and center beam lux at 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 meter heights.
- Fixed slow down by label decorating just after startup.
- Removed excessive logging, speeding things up.
- Allow adding a lamp to an EULUMDAT file with 0 lamps defined,. This is an incorrect condition for a file, but caused an error.
- The version number was updated to 0.9.11. We are nearing official launch!
Current users of EulumdatTools can use the Check for Updates… menu as described in the below HowTo video.Apply for 30 day free evaluation license at the installation site