A new version of EulumdatTools 0.13.1.v20141027 was published on October 27 at http://www.fold1.com/eulumdattools/.
IES to EULUMDAT and EULUMDAT to IES conversion was improved:
- There was an error in conversion of files with absolute photometry, IES files signal this by having a -1 for lumens per lamp, EULUMDAT files signal this by have a negative number of lamps. The conversion now works correctly.
- As the lighting industry is moving over to SSD lighting at tremendous speed, with resulting lower energy consumption, I found that the old rounding of wattage and power consumption are making conversion inaccurate. The number of decimal places for power consumption and wattages was increased to 2.
Registered users should install this feature following the steps below, new users should install EulumdatTools first. New users can download an apply for 30 day free evaluation license at the installation site
Installation of EulumdatToolsFor use in Eclipse you can use the standard Eclipse update site
- Windows 32 bit OR Windows 64 bit
- Mac OSX Cocoa 32 bit OR Mac OSX Cocoa 64 bit
- Linux GTK 32 bit OR Linux GTK 64 bit
Installation of Sandbox Feature
Select menu Help / Install New Software... and choose the Eulumdat Tools Sandbox / Sandbox Feature, press Next
Accept the license
Accept and Trust my certificates to install this feature